Well, more often than not, we enjoy the fantastic bright fruit without remembering what it does for our bodies.
- Antioxidant rich- several antioxidants are present in the mango, and we all know what they do for us: Keep Cancer Away!!!
- The high levels of fiber and pectin in mango help to reduce serum cholesterol, especially the LDL, keeping your heart healthy. The fiber also helps in digestion as well.
- The mango is also very good for skin cleaning as it unclogs the pores, so say bye-bye to pimples…
- The bright color of the mango depicts the richness in Vitamin A, meaning that a mango a day, keeps the eye all OK!
- Great for your sex drive- The Vitamin E in the mango is responsible for this. Studies have shown that a good balance of Vitamin E in the body is beneficial for your sex drive.